Ogre Tubeholic Green Pedal
Ogre Tubeholic Green Pedal
This item is in stock and ready to ship low price guarantee.
Get it for less at Hollywoodguitars.com Find a lower price and we'll match it!
Ogre Tubeholic Overdrive Guitar Pedal
As you can see from the name on it, the Tubeholic drive is an overdrive effect pedal, which succeeds a historic and traditional overdrive pedal, realizing the overdrive sound from a vacuum tube rich in warm and harmonic constituents.
Besides, the tube holic overdrive is one of the masterpieces from OGRE to become the legend of a new overdrive pedal in this period. As well as unique enclosure design not seen on any effect pedals, the sliding-type cockpit head cover system, which is the first adopted in the world, is an exclusive design and system devised by OGRE in order to protect without hurting players’ tone setting developed for a long time during the wild play at the stage.
And a wider frequency band than that of current tube sound overdrive, strong gain and high output level, a long sustain sound, which shows genuine value during the solo play, and symmetrical clipping tone using the NOS diode can be enough for many players to experience a new world of overdrive tone never felt on overdrives before. As other players, the player can use it as a clean boost, do not only the traditional overdrive setting but also the powerful overdrive tone setting, which is matched the music in this period. Thus, the player himself can widen more the range of his own overdrive tone making. High gain & long sustain – Capable of displaying its genuine value at any solo play.
- Clean boost - Controlling the boost amount by level after setting gain as least
- Enclosure - Using a highly durable enclosure with original design manufactured by aluminum die casting method.
- Cockpit head cover - Adopting a sliding-type cockpit head cover system in order to protect the setting status from outside access
- LED display - Two blue LED windows with high visibility are used as effect-on displays
- Knob - Adopting a knob with original design convenient for tone and volume control
- True bypass - As all effect pedals from OGRE adopt true bypass method, there is no loss of guitar tone while effect is off.
- Switch - Adopting not a metal knob of a mechanical switch but a pedal-type switching method
- PCB - Constructing the switch, input / output jack, and all the circuits on one board in order to minimize the interference sound by the wiring connection
- Hand-made - The hand-made effect pedal produced after thorough quality control
- Controls : Level / Tone / gain
- Connectors : Input / Output / DC input
- Effect on : Press the pedal switch to turn on the effect(the LED indicator lights up).
- Input Impedance : 500K?
- Output Impedance : 10K?
- Power Consumption : 6.5 mA (Power on)
- Power Supply : DC 9V 006P / 9V(constant voltage) AC adapter (center minus plug )
- Dimensions : 89mm(W) x 141mm(D) x 72mm(H)
- Weight : g(without battery)